Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Patman as mod

Options
  • 22-03-2004 7:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭

Why isn't Patman the mod, or a mod of the Komplett.ie board?

That is all,

John
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭ozt9vdujny3srf

I assume its because the part of the idea of CI is to have an independant board on which customers can comment on the services being offered. If patman was mod it would no longer be all that independant.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Don't Komplett pay to have the board? Or am I being thick?

John

I just think it makes sense, whether they pay or not.... he's often asking for mods to do things....

John

• Registered Users Posts: 2,119 ✭✭✭p

I'm sure it's in the agreement that he's not. & i'm sure if they want mod access they can negotiate with boards.ie

Personally it seems like a bad idea to me.

I'm just wondering why he's not.... it doesnt bother me, I had originally posted on the komplett board, and I was sent here ;)

John

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭Vexorg

He is not a mod so that he can never be accused of using his mod super powers for personal gain.

V.

Advertisement