Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

i wonder

Options
  • 22-03-2004 8:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭

can anyone get the tatooing needles or whatever . my friend done a few tatts but he didnt use his own needles i'd like to get some.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭Chaos_Path

you need machines, a powersource, a steriliser and inks, you just cant buy the needles and hope for the best.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

well thats the end of that. it would have been fun and all.. just wandering does anyone have a good picture of Anthony Kiedis' (red hot chilli peppers) tatt that he has on his left arm. i love it .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭Chaos_Path

Originally posted by seanybiker
    well thats the end of that. it would have been fun and all.. just wandering does anyone have a good picture of Anthony Kiedis' (red hot chilli peppers) tatt that he has on his left arm. i love it .

this is what google is for.

cant find a good pic of it. no worries thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Originally posted by seanybiker
    can anyone get the tatooing needles or whatever . my friend done a few tatts but he didnt use his own needles i'd like to get some.

Why? So you can look like you've been banged up and got a borstal mark? Do people realise how disgusting and awful those biro and sewing needle jobs look....this is something you'll have on your skin for the rest of your life, go to a professional!

• Advertisement

ah wel looks like ill have to do that. better start saving

Advertisement