Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Enterprise Season 3, Episode 11: Chosen Realm

Options
  • 22-03-2004 9:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭

If you missed the episode here is a detailed url]http://www.startrek.com/startrek/view/series/ENT/episode/3394.html[/urlEpsiode Guide[/URL] Thanks to StarTrek.com

What did u all think?

I thought it was good, gives all those real word references. There is something wrong with all religion ppl not just fanatics like him and those alla guys.

7/10

Rate This Episode 12 votes

Amazing
    0% 0 votes
    Good
    8% 1 vote
    ok
    83% 10 votes
    Bad
    0% 0 votes
    You wasted 45 mins of my life and i want them back
    8% 1 vote

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭Mr. Fancypants

Is your tellie 15 minutes ahead of mine? Isnt finished yet...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Originally posted by mbroaders
    Is your tellie 15 minutes ahead of mine? Isnt finished yet...

Two words Warze monkey

Anyway good ep 7/10 ......but its just a bit different to the normal archer gets captured by alien of the week story line but the real world references saved it + it was acted out well and once again special effects where top class

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭asmith

I know a lot/most star trek episodes have storylines that have real world parallels but I wish they'd just stick to writing stories that have a meaning in the context of the overall series. Rarely are these filler epsiodes any good.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

good episode enjoyed that one, suicide bomber thing basically was interesting as a means of taking over the ship, don't know why he didn't just kill you man though or beam them all off.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

Transporters arnt advanced anough to beam them all off the ship

• Advertisement

hmm yeah no site to site i suppose good call user

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

I missed the first half hour, but from what I saw, twas just a little too close to real life. Terrorists, crazy about religion, off to kill another group of people because they believe something slightly different? And then the "hatred leads to annihilation, not peace" message at the end? Oh Puh-lease. Might as well have called their planet Muslim.

Still, enjoyable though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭DrEvil

good ep. liked the shoot outs and the retake of the ship. in context of the entire series the reason for the exapnse existing could of being hinted at here what the religous fanactic fella said could have some truth. Who are 'the makers' of the spheres? and why did they make the expanse? and the fact he said the anomalies are used to contact the makers. maybe there's some sorta of time creatures like the ones archer had in his head that live inside these anaomalies and are trying to get out

also all the data on the anomalies is gone!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭claire h

Good ep. When it started it looked like it was going to be another bland aliens-of-the-week-take-over-the-ship storyline, but the fact that these guys were religious freaks who truly believed that what they were doing was *right* - that made it worth watching.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭TCamen

I'd fallen behind with Enterprise in the past few weeks.

I vegged on Wednesday with Similitude, Carpenter Street & Chosen Realm. Have to say I really much prefer the show this season. It's a real shame they didn't take the chance with the arc in season 2 before so many people had given up on it!

Chosen Realm was rather enjoyable. From the episode blurb I was expecting a real run of the mill story, and admittedly, without the arc, I wouldn't have tuned it. I was glad when it turned out to be surprisingly good.
    Wouldn't rank it as the best ever, but less filler than I was expecting.

6/10

ps-- I wonder how they'll deal with the wiped Xindi info, how annoying was that when the guy erased it all!!

• Advertisement

i can't believe they don't have backups for that stuff or the need for security access for something on a large scale like that to be done

oh no sir look i've pressed this button accidentally

well mayweather we're just going to have to execute your token black guy ass for failing us our mission now aren't we

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭Doctor Funfrock

best episode of the season :D

Advertisement