Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Horror Games

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

nah, bloodrayne has been super cheap on play.com for ages.
    if you look closely you'll see that its part of the '3 for £20 deal'
    i wonder if anyone's been stupid enough to buy it for £6.66 instead of its regular £5 price:D

fairly good game, especially the bouncing boobies whenever it cuts to a different camera view:D
    well worth £5

oh yeah, freaky pink/red hair... nuff said

• Registered Users Posts: 3,754 ✭✭✭Big Chief

i cant remember why, i think it was a copied disc or something but had silent hill 1 and it would only play in black and white..

and i must say it added tremendously to the atmosphere (i remember getting the right one after i completed it and it just didnt feel the same) is that a bit stupid? i dunno but it was true with me

i remember resident evil (the original one) scaring the bejebus out of me on the ps1 when it first came out.. i was still at a young age back theen aswell, now it just seems as if they are milking it a bit, 2 was decent also but not as good as first.. and then it just seemed to go downhill.

AvP2 scared the bejebus out of me as marine, its that atmosphere you get when you plug up your headphones and turn the sound right up and get right into it, i have actually yet to try the first one out, is it worth getting after playing avp2? (better/worse?)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,176 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

everyone should watch the trailer for silent hill 4: the room. holy **** bags. freakiest trailer ever.

Advertisement