Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

well, would ya look at that ....

Options
  • 22-03-2004 11:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭

Turn to play Oxegen '04

Ok so they havent been announced to play as yet but if you saw the lads play Onstage at last years Witnness then you'll be in no doubt how much they deserve a top spot in this years line-up- if you missed out then dont make the same mistake twice! sign here(!) + ensure you can go see for yourself.
    Hell, i'll even refund* your ticket myself if you dont love 'em :D

Who knows if Mcd will pay a damn bit of attention to this..... only one way to find out

Thanx :D

*(refunds will not be honoured, heheh)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

Originally posted by mydarkstar
    *(refunds will not be honoured, heheh)

false advertising!

but yeah, turn are great. one of the best live irish acts around...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

M O R E

F U C K I N

R O C K

B A N D S

• Closed Accounts Posts: 223 ✭✭luce

And don't forget Berkeley!

(sorry Yvonne, had to get that in there! And yes I signed the Turn one ;) )

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭dead air

Turn where one of my favourite bands from last years witnness... and converted a couple of me mates who weren't really partial to turn at all before seeing them over the witnness weekend. Saw them last new years eve at whelans too... great stuff.

so yeah.. I'll be looking forward to seeing them again at oxegen.. just in time for their new album hopefully.

Advertisement