Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lets play the band game

Options
  • 23-03-2004 3:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭

don't know if this will get very far but here's the idea:

i name a band and you name another band that's connected and say how just to be sure (there's loads of inter-musician-changes happening out there so should be ok)

Example:

nirvana --> foofighters (dave grohl common to both)
    foofighters --> (next person)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Seriously mate, Angelwhore was pretty darn sick of this kind of thread last time one cropped up, might be best to give this one a miss.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭Chaos_Path

this is a crap game!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Originally posted by loismustdie
    don't know if this will get very far but here's the idea:

i name a band and you name another band that's connected and say how just to be sure (there's loads of inter-musician-changes happening out there so should be ok)

Example:

nirvana --> foofighters (dave grohl common to both)
    foofighters --> (next person)

foofighters---> Nirvana (pat smear)

The end.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Right, that's it! I don't want to see any more of these idiotic threads!

The "What song are you listening to" threads at least have some kind of purpose within the whole community, as in you can see what other people on this board are listening to and maybe getting an idea of some new bands to check out. Maybe even some interesting discussion can arrise.

But all these idiotic 'Game' threads serve to do, is spam up the board, and spam up some choice post counts!

I'm going to ban the next person who starts a 'What song' or 'Lets play' thread for a week.
    Maybe that'll get the point across?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement