Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone Comparison sites?

Options
  • 23-03-2004 10:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭

Its upgrade time soon and Im having problems finding a phone with all the features I want.

I was wondering if there were any site like the Nokia site where it allows you to search for phones with particular features? But I want to search over all manufacturers.

For the record Im looking for the dinkiest phone that has

Bluetooth
    VGA camera
    TriBand

Only candidates so far are Nokia 6230, S-E T630 or Sharp GX30 (bit big). Im not as much of a nokia fan since the joke that is my 7250 (why are they more concerned with stupid keypads than well egineered phones these days). Not a motorola fan - although willing to give them a go.

For ref my idea phone would either be an 8310 with all the above or Siemens SL55 styles.

Comments

Advertisement