Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MP3 player retailers

• 23-03-2004 11:31am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone in Cork got a good range of these? Need to check a few of them out in the flesh.

adam

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

Your best bet these days is to probably check out *sigh* soundstore...

Other than that, Richer Sounds (now munster sounds if I'm not mistaken) should have a selection. Sony Centre will, of course, have all the Sony ones. The apple centre up in Penrose wharf will no doubt have iPods... Actually, I spotted a few like the Creative Zen in Spectra on Patrick St.

Apart from that I'd say youre pretty much sunk :(

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

Easons have a 128MB one "free" with a €99 album by Greg (whoever he is)... looks standard/generic/normal type.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Thanks lads. Sound Store will do the job, I'll take great pleasure in using them to figure out which player I'll buy elsewhere. :)

adam

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

maddens on princes street have some too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,077 ✭✭✭parasite

mmm .. saw the creative zen xtra in soundstore, a life of theft teased me, maybe try o'callaghans on oliver plunkett street too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

Bah, now if only those gits at soundstore had an iRiver IHP model with the 20gb hard drive in it. I'd love a looky at one of those before I buy it on ebay :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Yeah, those iRiver jobs are gorgeous. I'd love one, but they're far too expensive, particularly when a Boards user is offering me great prices on Creative jobbies. I'm thinking of getting a Muvo2 to tide me over until the market settles down a bit more.

adam

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement