Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bring Back Kirk Trailer Online

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

Looks great cant wait till it DL`s
    OH no i have wait 9 mins!
    Oh well.

EDIT: Just finsihed watching it i thought it was very good i reccemend the 99mb download. VERY good Fx for a non offical production

• Registered Users Posts: 9,216 ✭✭✭MrVestek

I downloaded this from bit torrent the other day after seeing this thread (the 99 meg one) and all i have to say is... wow. Those guys are so talented, Superimposing someone's head onto a cgi body? Well... that's something i've never seen done before... but then that's just me. I like the whole idea of the temporal cold war having an effect in the 24th century, with kirk coming back, going to the celestial temple to visit sisko to ask for his help, then travelling back in time to meet archer to ask his help in fighting the suliban in the 24 century... that's genius. Consequently, i've mailed the guys to see if they'd help us with the cgi for this movie i'm planning.

Advertisement