Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Girl drummer wanted

Options
  • 23-03-2004 3:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Yo dudes.we are urgently in need of a very good girl drummer.has to have expierence with a click track this is a must.18-30 yrs own kit and transport.check out our website www.decadenceband.net or phone dave on 086 8416763. absolutly no time wasters.immediate gigs and recording for that lucky girl.go to work.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭hippu

im always suspicious when people specify what gender the person has to be
    it probably means youve got some big stupid image thing goin on with wigs and matchin boots

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Decadence

Take a look at the website ya dope.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 MoStCool

I'm always suspucious of anyone who says yo dudes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭hippu

i respectfully withdraw my statement
    (snigger..)

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭dead air

off topic, but... that's a really nice looking website you got going there

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭magpie

Great, another chumbawumba.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭Howard the Duck

you say that like it's a bad thing magpie :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 574 ✭✭✭Silent Grape

why is it girl exclusive? ive looked at the website and i still dont understand. surely u all being boys and wanting a girl drummer has got to have something to do with image.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭magpie

No girl drummer would ruin the anarcho-syndicalist anti-patriarchal pro-lesbian situationist credentials of the band. "I get knocked down, but I get up again..."

Advertisement