Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Archery stuff

• 23-03-2004 5:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭

Are the bows and arrows and all that stuff expensive? What does everyone have at home to practice on? Targets and stuff? Just interested, might get involved

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 743 ✭✭✭Renegade_Archer

Like so many things in life, it depends on how much you are willing to spend... you can pick up a full set of gear for under 200euro, or you can go the whole hog and spend over 2 grand on your gear...
    If you have never done archery before, I would strongly advise you to join a club.. they will train you properly (trying to unlearn bad habits later on can be a challenge), and they can advise you on what kind of gear suits you.. plus they have gear you can use till you get yer own.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Jack0106

hey guys, i have some beman 750 - 14 arrows and was wondering if anybody know where i can get inserts or outserts etc for them?
    Ive been looking all over the web and cant find any. or i cant find for sure that they will fit. I just wanna be sure before spending a few bob on them. ive a feeling the diameter of the shaft is too small.
    anybody have any advice?
    thanks - Jack

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,036 Mod ✭✭✭✭greysides

Jack, you would get better attention for your question if you started a new thread.

The aim of argument, or of discussion, should not be victory, but progress. Joseph Joubert

The ultimate purpose of debate is not to produce consensus. It's to promote critical thinking.

Adam Grant

Advertisement