Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Helli pilots especially beware :)

Options
  • 23-03-2004 7:21pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Since im not the best chopper pilot around i have to find other means by which i blow you uber pilots out of the sky or even prevent you from taking flight at all :)

Yes indeed if i cannot compete with yas in the flying stakes YET! :) i will sneak into your airbase and blow up your gaurd towers ,this indeed prevents your choppers and planes from respawning.
    Yes i am nasty very nasty but apart from heatseeker rocket launchers and making an eejit of myself trying to match yas in the skies this seems the best policy.
    So Karma,Darky,Data etc beware .

OK back to normality now,yes indeed this does work guys and is very useful .
    The beauty of BFV is the sheer scale of things to do and the many different ways to do them.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

you can blow up the guard towers!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

btw i hate you in that zsu fecker

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

I was wondering what they were for.

They were showing up on my rader, then when I climbed up into them, there was control panels etc... but no matter how much I pressed "e" or "g" or anything nothing happened. It did confudle me, but now I know!

I love Vietnam, I find new things in it everyday. I remember when I first saw the AirCav moveable spawn point. The Huey carrying it got destroyed and it fell into our base. Me and about 3 others were wandering around it, taking pot shots wondering what was the purpose of this mystery box, and why were all these G.I's coming out of nowhere :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

I love Vietnam, I find new things in it everyday. I remember when I first saw the AirCav moveable spawn point. The Huey carrying it got destroyed and it fell into our base. Me and about 3 others were wandering around it, taking pot shots wondering what was the purpose of this mystery box, and why were all these G.I's coming out of nowhere

LOL @ Jim , the mystery box LMAO here :)
    Indeed i too find out new stuff everyday,the manual is crap though and should have it all in there.
    This fecking game has taken me over,my DOD clan are wondering where the feck i am [i have recruited 2 new members and am meant to be sussing out their performance this week] LOL as if :)
    I popped on to my regular COD server and the same thing "Cully WTF have you been?"
    I missed Saturdays race in my Nascar league and lost any chance of scoring points.
    All because this fecking game was released:)
    LOL at this rate ill be divorced amd sacked to top it all off :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭TheHairyFairy

You are married and manage to play all those different games.

You lucky git.

My missus was quizing me on why I bought BFV when it was the same as BF1942/DC. I told her it was for the music. LOL

The Fairy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Instant Karma

feck Cully, I never seen a man more capabale of shooting down choppers and jets..I was in stitches the other night when u knocked down 7 or 8 in the trot on the beach map and they just seemed to give up..:D

there were some FANTASTIC games tonight....same map when u moved the tunnel I almost smelled the panic on the yanks when we were running amok in their base..that was a great game and even the ones before when we were constantly trying to defend our home base...definately got the adrenelin pumped up...game just gets better every day :D

• Advertisement

:( i get killed more that i kill on the ground damn m60s

Originally posted by bizmark
    :( i get killed more that i kill on the ground damn m60s

thank the lord your a good pilot :D

lol i try and stay in the air as much as possible saves me from dieing every few seconds by some m60 totting manic fireing like rambo on drugs

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

aye some good games, that last map tonight really turned, u.s was all over nva then all of sudden bang is switches. then there is these two guys left and one of em just sitting there on in an artillary at the top left spawn for about 2 minutes. then when he gets out eventually does he take the close spawn, no the fucking idiot runs down towards the bridge, muppet.

and you karma taking me out on my moped after me taking the scenic route for shame :)

Originally posted by Dataisgod

and you karma taking me out on my moped after me taking the scenic route for shame :)

here's me..running and swimming back across to our island to place a new tunnel as we had no flags when all I hear is 'ride of the valkeries' booming out all over the place...i duck thinking its a bit of hefty armour and look around to see data on his trusty moped tootling along at a breakneck pace....LMAO dude

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

Great game tonight alright, heading back now for my last game for a whole month...

Hmmmm,

ping won't be so bad from Oz, will it?

Taking out the us mobile spawn 'box' and taking the american base on that map was the best, plyd to Cully for getting us over there.

Luc

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

data pings www.overclockers.com.au @ 322ms your sorted then :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Taking out the us mobile spawn 'box' and taking the american base on that map was the best, plyd to Cully for getting us over there.

LOL my arms still ache after that swim :)
    It was really tense after swimming over to the island and trying to keep out of sight ,the first swim failed but the second one worked.
    Once i was ashore and created new spawn point i informed Karma, he then joined me,i then picked upthe spawn point [sounds funny] and both of us snuck around the allies airbase flank and then i created the newspawn point here next thing our whole team spawned on the allies airbase and we took it over.
    Before this we were indeed in big trouble.
    It made up for the previous map where the whole time i tried to get into enemy base to blow up the towers to stop plane/chopper respawn but the feckers kept catching me :)
    Things like this make BFV a majestic experience even at this early stage.

I'm sure the poor old allies were wondering where the feck all these vc were comming from..I was laughing so hard I could barely fly the whirley bird I had nicked. Poor buggers kept spawning only to die from tank, chopper and ground fire, whole thing was brilliant :D

Advertisement