Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

classes in dublin?

• 23-03-2004 7:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭

i did LC german about 2 years ago and loved it but haven't really gone any further with it. I'm hoping to get back into it again now though and was wondering if there were any good evening courses or summer courses on offer. I tried the goethe institut website and they seemed to have a good summer course, has anyone tried it?

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭Cookie

the goethe institut on merrion square do good courses (a friend of mine is trying an evening one and likes it), but it depends on how much you want to do? do you want a basic refresher or a diploma type course? I think goethe are pretty hefty

are you in college now? some colleges - like trinity - allow students of other disciplines to do evening language classes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

yeah im in trinity.....i just want to be able to speak german when im abroad or whatever. was in munich last week and it really made me think how great it would be to speak the language better. im in trinity at the moment so will look into the possibility of doing stuff in september.

thanks for the heads up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭Cookie

here you go (not much there to be honest):
    http://www.tcd.ie/CLCS/courses/modules.html

room 4091, arts block - there are usually posters on the notice board

:o)

Advertisement