Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

delorentos, Renko, Medea, Easter sunday, Whelans.

Options
  • 24-03-2004 1:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭

hi,

Delorentos play Whelans of Wexford Street
    on Easter Sunday, 11th april
    Support comes from 'Renko' and 'Medea'.
    Doors 8.30, and addmission is €7.

Delorentos are a dublin four piece who play songs about life, love, death and that sort of stuff. They have been described by hotpress as 'blistering engergetic rock', the tribune as 'very good live... quite the understatement' and by various doctors as 'stable'. After a year long absence in which they recorded a mini album and had a mini tour of the states, they return to Whelans with new songs, a new lineup and a new overdraft.

Support comes from the excellent Renko and débutantes, Medea.

thanks,
    Kieran

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭roxy

I said a-hip, hop, a-hippy, a-hippy to the hip, hip hoppin ye don't stop the rockin.....oh no wait.

Sorry, I mean hup.

So I says to Mable, I says...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭delorentos

ah! hupping is a dying art...

anyway, renko and medea are deadly, it should be a good show!

For the record, Delorentos are on NEAR fm this Monday coming at 10pm. Judging by precedent, this could get quite silly indeed.

So that's Monday 5th April, 10pm,
    NEAR fm 101.6.

Lots of love

Fiona

Advertisement