Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

*SPOILERS* Smackdown *SPOILERS*

• 24-03-2004 8:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭

Kurt Angle is the new GM! Bit of a shock that - I don't think anyone expected him to be. I guess they were running out of storys for him a bit.

Also another shock is that HHH's reign on Smackdown lasted just 24 hours as he was traded back to RAW for The Dudleys and Booker T. Looks like the proposed Edge/HHH feuds will go ahead and it also means that Booker and RVD are back together on the one show. He could also link up with Teddy Long like a lot of people predicted.

A-Train and Chuck Pulumbo (i think it was him) have also been traded for Rico and Miss Jackie.

Whats everyones thoughts? And why bring HHH back so soon? Evolution are now all back together again

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 nitemonkey04

triple h on sdown could be great for a while and then he would evently go back to raw to feud with randy ortan cause he has taking over evolution, this could of been a really big push for ortan
    the dudleyz and booker t goin to sdown can be good them finally booker might get a title shot with the help of teddy long and the dudleyz have new tag teams to fued with which could be good AND KURT ANGLE A GM IS GREAT, his personally is great for the role and he will also take no crap off anyone which is good.. and so it looks like cena and eddie are the big faces in sdown but who will be the heels i don't think booker and bradshaw are the way to go triple h is what sdown needed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

Um, isnt the subject line of this thread a spoiler in itself, if folk have been avoiding the other open thread?? Mentions of Paul Heyman's demise would be news to people who skirted over the other thread. Dear oh dear.

/me claps slowly...:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭NeroTheExtreme

*plonk* the sound of the last bastion of hope for spoilers, down the toilet.
    Nero

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭whosurpaddy

what about a new rule for spoilers, that they just literally have SPOILER: and then the show title or the wrestlers name after it. nothing else. maybe the date aswell.
    SPOILER: SMACKDOWN would have sufficed for this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭Skud

on wwe site they say that more information may become available so they might draw out the trade one more week, sounds like a vince mcmahon thing to do...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭Senbotsu

HHH should have been left on SD! I'm sick of HHH on RAW there are no good feud's. Maybe if they got a HHH and Y2J feud going that might be better. But Y2J needs to go to SD. He needs to regain the title.:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

Originally posted by Senbotsu
    HHH should have been left on SD! I'm sick of HHH on RAW there are no good feud's. Maybe if they got a HHH and Y2J feud going that might be better. But Y2J needs to go to SD. He needs to regain the title.:p

Your rite, the whole wwe needs a shake down. New blood, different wrestlers on each brand, lotsa new management etc.

I thought this lottery was gonna solve sum problems, but all its done is slightly change the rosters, not even perminantly in sum cases.

I really hope this is only the start of all the change.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭NeroTheExtreme

I'm wondering though... are Smackdown guys on less money because their shows are taped and not live? Or is it just to do with the fact that Cripple H doesn't like the idea that his match could be cut or a commercial thrown in the middle of it?

To be honest, as much as i hate Cripple H, i'd say he'd have decent feuds with Taker, Angle (altho he seems to be going more and more on the way out as time goes by :( ), and even Guerrero if he was allowed hold onto the belt for more than a month.

Beats the same boring matches on RAW, although Cripples is doing better in recent weeks.

Yeah, I gave LeVesque a complement, deal with it, I have to!
    Nero

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭whosurpaddy

i dont know about top heel, but then again if he dosent do it now, when will he ever get the chance. i reckon wwe will make a real effort to pacify both booker and rvd to try to keep them from retiring and leaving respectively.

it could all change depending on what happens with the lottery. he could be back on raw next week the way their booking at the moment.

other contenders would be big show, angle possibly kane if hes moved. . . im starting to see what ur saying. there aint that many contenders are there

Advertisement