Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prices

Options
  • 24-03-2004 11:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,929 ✭✭✭

Can anyone tell me how much it costs to get a tongue piercing on average:dunno:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭I am MAN

A tongue piercing will cost 30-40 euro and I would recommend getting it done in snakebite on middle abbey street.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 leppy

It costs 50 to get it done in celestial ring. got mine done there, and they were really good. that includes the mouthwash and the changing of the stud after the swellin has gone down

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Deadstar

How much is it for nipple or clit piercings?
    Could you tell me the prices from both Snakebite and Celestial Ring?
    Thanks!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Originally posted by Deadstar
    How much is it for nipple or clit piercings?
    Could you tell me the prices from both Snakebite and Celestial Ring?
    Thanks!:D

jesus...is it too much for you to pick up the phone or look on their websites?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭j0e9o

Originally posted by eth0_
    jesus...is it too much for you to pick up the phone or look on their websites?

this would involve getting up from their fat ass getting their dailing wand and making some effort

• Advertisement
Advertisement