Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

project for college

Options
  • 24-03-2004 12:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭

hi everyone i need help with a project that i got in college but dont know where to start!!! i have to do a dynamic website ofr the college rugby team in visual basic!!! i have no real knowledge of VB and was wondering if anyone would have any tutorials on VB or any tips that might help me along with the project.
    thanks in advance.
    woosaysdan.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭damnyanks

You have to use ASP. You write it in VBA (Visual Basic Script... same syntax). Best thing to do is check your college library for books on ASP. Check out google as well. Lots of tutorials out there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭woosaysdan

cheers

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,950 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Originally posted by woosaysdan
    hi everyone i need help with a project that i got in college but dont know where to start!!! i have to do a dynamic website ofr the college rugby team in visual basic!!! i have no real knowledge of VB and was wondering if anyone would have any tutorials on VB or any tips that might help me along with the project.
    thanks in advance.
    woosaysdan.
    Where were you when the lecturer was covering VB / ASP? :D
    Download the pdf tutorial from www.manastungare.com

im studying software development not multimedia!!! we only had a multimedia class introducing us to the likes of flash and and html etc... and in VB we only had two classes (2 hours each class) to do VB!!! thanks for the link.

that download doesnt seem to work when i go to download pdf tutorial all i get is a small box with a triangle, circle and a square in it!!! like this

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,950 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Link works fine for me!

i downloaded it in work (stupid college computers) and it looks great thanks Kbannon

Advertisement