Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ultimo Dragon/contains spoilers

• 24-03-2004 1:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,929 ✭✭✭

you said you think ultimo should call it quits.he slipped on the stage...so ****ing what.Do yourself a favour watch some of the guys stuff from japan and be mesmerised...he is underused in we thats all.
    Any guy who invents a move and has it named after him is ok by me

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,929 ✭✭✭raven136

who could blame them for not caring,the lack of respect shown to them is unreal.Man he was great and given the chance he could be still

thats true and that makes me question why the hell they signed him in the first place.Personally i dont think either noble or chavo deserve the title

• Advertisement

yeah but we were told that they were really into spanky and london who worked brillant together in the indy's but that never happened and now spanky is gone.
    I saw some footage of them from last year and they were sensational.
    If they want to saprk up the cruiser division they should sign Teddy Hart(an asshole i know but with talent to die for)

i seen the trade and nothing great apart from that angle thing came out of the blue.The tag divison is in need of some serious work do you agree

have to disagree..smackdown looks really weak now.apart from rvd,show,cena and booker t they have no real massive name.angle will not be wrestling for anything up to a couple of months.Seemingly the crowd at tuesdays taping were massively disappointed.Rvd will be feuding with cena which is a good thing.

• Advertisement

**** i didnt even think!!!!!!did you write what you thought of mania?i just put mine up now and i wanted to know what people thought of it cause i didnt agree with the other revies.
    Tag wise there need s to be a gig shape up.to be honest im pretty bored of the dudleys now and i find their gimmick weak.A tag team of a higher satndar is needed...ideally i would love to see wwe sign america's most wanted

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,894 ✭✭✭SteM

Originally posted by raven136
    have to disagree..smackdown looks really weak now.apart from rvd,show,cena and booker t they have no real massive name.angle will not be wrestling for anything up to a couple of months.Seemingly the crowd at tuesdays taping were massively disappointed.Rvd will be feuding with cena which is a good thing.

Yeah, keep the spoliers down will you? Some of us like to go in fresh to the weekend shows.

stem i know i forget.sorry about that

yeah a heel turn would suit them.Tna stars i doubt will join in the near future...they have a nice thing going there and they would be lost in the land of the giants.But there is great talent in tna

yeah i know that was stupid decision.I dont see them making it separately.The tag and cruiser divisons need amassive shake up.
    How do you think rvd will do on smackdown

Cheers mate.

On the subject of Ultimo Dragon - It's not just him that's shown little respect. The whole CW division is a joke. Why does the WWE even bother employing these guys if they're not going to do anything meaningful with them? The annoying thing is that now that Vince's view of wrestling is to slow it down, more psychology etc, the CW division could be a real gem. Book the guys who can wrestle a fast paced match at the right point on the card and it could really keep the crowd alive. Look what they did at Mania - stuck 10 lads out there and said 'OK, you've got 10 mins go and do your spots' and it completely sucked. I think the WWE have the Cruiserweights that can go out and put on great matches but they're just not allowed to do it.

yeah vince seems to think that the cw wrestlers and people like rvd are just spot wrestlers but hopefully that will all change in the near future.Rvd should go quite well on sd don't you think

• Advertisement

I hope so 'cause I enjoy watching him - he's got some amazing moves. No one seems to know how long he'll be around for though so who knows what sort of push he'll get. I think his contract is up soon and it'd be just like walk away from the WWE, I read he got paid well on the indie circuit before he joined them so he should be okay for cash.

I dont think rvd will leave.the way i heard(a good source)is that they want to see how he goes away from taker and hhh and those guys and how ell he fares on his own.They know the crowd adore him and all he needs is apush so if it works out he will be given a contract.the heel thing is unlikely although it has been done before at the beginning of his career in ecw.He really needs a mouthpiece so the cleveriest idea would be to draft bill himself in(mlw)or give him another guy.
    I think he will be the big face of sd if they give him a mouthpiece

Stem he is good for cash for the simple reason that he could walk in roh/tna/mlw/or japan because he is adored and anyway he owns a big comic book store so money wouldnt be a problem

Exactly, so why would he stay around in the WWE where he's been stuck in the mid card in a make-shift team recently? The next few months will important, if he's pushed (in a good way) then he may stay but if he's not then he'd be better off leaving.

maybe even if shane came back as his mouth piece but i dont see it.i predict if he signs a new deal he will be champ by the end of the year.

• Advertisement

no booker has gone straight for eddie according to the spoilers so its van dam and cena or van dam and whomever they see fit to lump him with.Rey versus van dam in aone off would be good to watch.High fliers although in very different ways.I would like to see rvd versus rhyno but now that cant happen.
    For him to feud with cena on eof them has to turn?interesting times ahead

i really think they ****ed upwith this lottery draft.the possibilites were endless and somehow messed it up.hhh should have gone to sd and so should edge.Angle could be out for more than a few weeks i hear

Advertisement