Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Motor tax...changing address

Options
  • 24-03-2004 3:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭

moved house recently,

ive sent off my registration cert to the crowd in shannon to let them know about the change, and i was wondering if i have to tell the motor tax people as well so they send out the renewal notice to the right place?

or do they get my details from the registration crowd?

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,934 Mod ✭✭✭✭Turner

The crowd in shannon will update the NVDF, or National Vehicle Driver file with your new address so the renewal notice will get sent to your new address.

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭James_M

Worth noting if you change address the new online service at www.motortax.ie allows you to change your address online yourself.

Mind you I think you have to get the renewal form first in order to get a PIN

Advertisement