Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ngage games with Nokia 3650

• 24-03-2004 5:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,806 ✭✭✭

Anyone have any experience in getting ngage games to work with nokia 3650. Apparently it is quite possible...

X

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 kramo

When u take out ur battery there should b a space for ur memory card. Just take out the memory card and stick the game in it. Thats what I do

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,806 ✭✭✭Xcellor

So Ngage games are sold as MMC cards? I didn't know...

And no slow down or anything?

X

No no when u look at the back of ur fone there is a blank space above where the sim card is held, thats where u put the n-gage games, just buy an n-gage game as they are and put in the fone, it works. Its easier than it sounds. When u take the battery out there should b a black memory card in the space(thats if u av 1 ) if not then it shud b free, just stick da game in there, k!!!

If this goes to the wrong person can u send it on to him as its my first time using this and i don't have a clue how to use it. Thanks!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭Doctor Funfrock

not me sorry man :(

No no there is a blank space just beside ur battery that shud have a memory card in it if not, not to worry, just get da n-gage game and stick it in there. Its not hard, u just buy an n-gage game and put it directly in there,

If this goes to the wrong person can u post it onto excellor bcs its my first time using this site and i don't have a clue!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Jammer

they dont work. the 3650 hasnt got enough RAM. the icon appears when u put in the game, but they dont load, nokia arent that stupid. there is a way to play the really less-graphical n-gage games, but its illegal and if i tell u DubWireless will have to go through the speech and ban me, less typing for me, less work for him! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,806 ✭✭✭Xcellor

I was reading another bulletin board and it said ngage games work perfectly. It even had screen shots of a 3650 playing sonic...

X

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

it does work me mate is always playing tomb raider on his one.

Advertisement