Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Request] Rehargeable Batteries.

• 24-03-2004 6:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭

They're generally okay-ish in Argos for recharageable batteries, but I just want to be sure. Wheres the cheapest place to get Ni mh 9v batteries? Argos charge 10 for a generic brand one. Its gotta be in Dublin, and I can't buy online.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

argos are generally good for batteries compared with other stores, you can't buy online which is a pity as 7dayshop.co.uk are great for batteries.

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

I use the uniross ones (the green ones) from argos. Think they are 9.99 for a four pack of AA? No complaints with them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

Yeah, I use them too, they're good. Its just that a tenner seemed steep for one battery, even if it is one of the infuriating square 9 volts...

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Tenner for one of them? Ouch. At least you can lick the top and give yourself a buzz. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭oneweb

Ah, but! The regular 9v are €4-€5odd no? And you can use them as often as ONCE... The rechargeables on the other hand - MILLIONS of times!! (slight exagerration, but ye get the idea ;))

It is what it's.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 948 ✭✭✭dcGT

http://www.eurobatteries.com

Really good value. They include a postage paid label to return any faulty goods. I've used them a few times. Would recommend them!

DC.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,873 ✭✭✭ozmo

I got three 9v NiMh batteries for 5 euros the lot at the Market in KartCity in Santry. saturdays near the airport - very useful.
    I do see them every now and again.
    :cool:

Dont last as long as Duracell etc or course.

“Roll it back”

Advertisement