Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mod for stargate board

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭moridin

You're just not l33t enough with the spelling to be an Illumnatus, lUser ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭Doctor Funfrock

ok sorry my bad

• Registered Users Posts: 20,991 ✭✭✭✭Stark

The Illuminati is a private forum (not just mods, there's a moderator forum for that). I found out I was a member by accident, apparently yellum added me to the user list. I'm not sure if you have to know someone and be invited, or if you just ask to get in, I think you can just ask. But once you're in you're not allowed whinge or be offended by anything :)

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Yeah, I also found out that I had been added to the Illuminati board by accident. There were very very disturbing links and pictures there regularly until that poster met Mr. Bann. I guess it's best described as a more private version of "After Hours" - there's no real prevalent theme so you could get humanitarian issue threads alongside pictures of a rotting skull.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Rock Climber

Originally posted by Dataisgod
    though i like user and ixoy also :)

I vote for Dataisgod ;)

But after that ixoy and or user45701

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,312 ✭✭✭mr_angry

*evil plot hatching*

I reckon we setup a system whereby we can spam Amanda Tapping's e-mail accounts with requests for her to check out the site. Then, when she has become enamoured / hypnotised by the site, she'll be compelled to sign up. Then she'll see how l33t and professional the Stargate board is, and we can pressgang her into becoming mod.

Why do all my plans revolve around spamming? Must be some latent unconscious thing...:ninja:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

Ioxy, Data, mr_angry or az for mod.

Everyone else that's been mentioned are complete spamtards. Stringing two comprehendible sentances together should be a pre-requisite, so that automatically eliminates User45701 and bizmark.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Originally posted by Moriarty
    Everyone else that's been mentioned are complete spamtards.
    Boo.

Moriarty banned from IOFFL.

NooOOooOOOOOoo. You were obviously included in the non-spamtard catagory.. how on earth could you think I'd be so mean as to heap you in with that lot?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭shinzon

NooOOooOOOOOoo. You were obviously included in the non-spamtard catagory.. how on earth could you think I'd be so mean as to heap you in with that lot?

i wouldnt exactly class myself as a SPAMTARD either

so down with this sorta thing

Shin

• Advertisement

I wouldn't say that now.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Sceptre for mod. Look at his arms, they're huge. I'm not sure how that helps BUT THEY'RE HUGE!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The_Bullman

surely I am not a spamtard too.....

Ok, ok. I'll just completely re-phrase it.

Anyone but user394124912041 and bizmark.

KTHX

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

KTHX

I love you too

• Registered Users Posts: 3,312 ✭✭✭mr_angry

KTHX

I think the expression on your avatar adequately describes this horrendous backing-down, M. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Choose someone cus this is just pathetic. and doesnt putting yourself up to be mod automatically disqualify yourself? :rolleyes: i hope it does :P

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Originally posted by BoB_BoT
    I vote for the one that rules with an iron fist, invades other forums and makes stargate forum slaves out of them. Preferably with a snake in their head. OOOO and must be named after an Egyptian god. I think that's the min requirements.

so you vote for me!

i nominate me,

(on the basis that i HAVE NOT handed out bribes)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,388 ✭✭✭Señor Juárez

agent smith: for the love of god. YOU DONT GET BE MOD BY SAYING "I WAN BEH MOD"

you are automatically ruled out. and i also bet that you dont watch stargate and have never posted on the board.

do you crave your confiscated collarsup.net prowess?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The_Bullman

Originally posted by crash_000
    Choose someone cus this is just pathetic. and doesnt putting yourself up to be mod automatically disqualify yourself? :rolleyes: i hope it does :P

That used to be the case. But recently it's been the case that people are able to propose themselves for mod. I use the For Sale Mod thread as an example.

And to reiterate... The_Bullman for Stargate mod :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭nosmo

LTM FOR MOD!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭Vader

I vote Bizmark cause he came up with the idea for the forum

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

I should probably have locked this straight away.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement