Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Horrid speeds!

• 24-03-2004 8:44pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭

I swear it's all gone pear shaped on IOLBB!...speeds are pathetic, especailly downloading from US websites.

Every site i have tried is crap with speeds close to that of 56k modem, is anyone else having problems, or people in Limerick?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭Davey Devil

Yeah my d/l speed is total crap at the moment - only about 30% of what they usually are(in Bray by the way). What the hell are IOL playing at - ever since I moved to Broadband Plus they speeds have been all over the shop. I'd ring them up but what's the point when you have to go on hold for 30 mins only to be fed some bull**** excuse. Any email address I can bombard with complaints???

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Using Giganews my speeds are 236kbps...half of what they were a few hours ago.
    God help us...what the hell is going on?

It can't be contention, i never had these problems when i was on 48:1

:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 586 ✭✭✭kmurph

Thought it was just me. In Wexford by the way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Kur4mA

I'm having the same problems with my Netsource connection. :( WTF is going on?!? speeds are a joke...

Advertisement