Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dc file error

Options
  • 24-03-2004 10:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I was attempting to install the 0.7 version of Desert Combat this evening and I'm getting an error on one of the files. Its the Sound.rfa file. It won't decompress properly - it gives some sort of error.

Could somebody tell me how big the file is, and if its not all that big, is there any chance anyone might be able to organise a copy for me?

I got the version on this months PCGamer magazine and there seems to be a fault with the version on it. As I don't have broadband (or access to it!) I'd rather not have to download all 591MB!!

Many thanks,

Mike.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭ssh

It's 179,488,591 bytes in size...

You based in dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭Delphi91

ssh, thanks for that.

No, unfortunately I'm down the coutry, Limerick direction :(

Mike

• Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭ssh

I'd offer to post it down, but our good friends in the postal service have kind of made that tricky. PM me when the strike blows over if you still don't have it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭Delphi91

Yeah, I know what you mean!

Many thanks for the offer!

Mike

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭MR DAZ

I'm based in limerick....if you pm me your address or wokr contact...I can drop ya a copy..

• Advertisement
Advertisement