Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ian Paisley

• 24-03-2004 11:32pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭

There are reports coming in from the BBC that the Rev Ian Paisley is suffering from an alcohol problem.
    He was last seen running around Stormont shouting "Where's MacGuinness? Where's MacGuinness?!?!"

:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭alleepally

groan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Glyn

Ian Paisley goes to Doctors office:

Ian: Doctor, every time I look in the mirror, I become sexualy aroused, and get an errection.

Doctor: Thats because you're a cnut

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

pure genius:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭alleepally

Like it! laughed out loud at that one!

Another favorite of mine:

Top Ten Uses for an Englishman:

Actually, there's only 7 uses. (They're just not that useful.)

1. Use them as land-fill.
    2. Use them for researching the explosive dynamics of Irish Semtex.
    3. Recycle your nation's urine by labeling it "Affordable Beer Six-pack" and exporting it to the UK.
    4. Use them as Presidential lapdogs and mascots.
    5. Cover your nation's disease-infected chickens with curry sauce and sell it to them as fine cuisine.
    6. Throw a football among a crowd of them and watch them riot.
    7. Have a good laugh at their Queen-worshipping tendencies (ironically, a system of rule which was designed to exclude them and relegate them as 'commoners').

:)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭Oriel

While my original joke was purely in humour, I'm not liking where the rest of the thread is going.
    Back to humour please.

point taken, I have nothing against english people, but slagging them gives me an enormus sense of well-being.

point taken, I have nothing against english people, but slagging them gives me an enormous sense of well-being:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭Exit

old one: Ian Paisley died today when his car hit a tree. Police suspect that the IRA planted it.

IAN PAISLEY GOES TO HEAVEN:

Paisley died and went to heaven. When he got there he knocked long and hard on the pearly gates. St.Peter came out and asked his name.

YOU DON'T KNOW MY NAME ? I'M THE REV. IAN PAISLEY He roared at St. Peter. St. Peter looked at his list and could not find his name. Sorry said St.Peter you're not on the list.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN I'M NOT ON THE LIST??? DO YOU NOT KNOW WHO I AM? As a matter of fact I do, said St. Peter, but your name is not on the list, THAT'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH I'M A VERY IMPORTANT PERSON MY NAME SHOULD BE ON THE LIST. St. Peter tried to explain that it's not easy to get into heaven, that you have to be a Catholic. When Paisley hears this he starts to complain. So St. Peter says that had he had been good to Catholics he would have some chance.

WELL, roared Paisley, I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW THAT I HAVE BEEN VERY GOOD TO CATHOLICS, WHY ONLY TWO WEEKS AGO I MET A YOUNG GIRL WHO HAD MADE HER COMMUNION AND I GAVE HER A POUND AND TWO WEEKS BEFORE I MET A YOUNG BOY WHO HAD MADE HIS COMMUNION AND I HAVE HIM A POUND, NOW WHAT DO YOU SAY NOW MR. ST. PETER!

St. Peter took a few notes on what he said. He told Paisley to wait that he would have to go and talk to GOD and get some advice. About ten minutes later St. Peter come out and said to Paisley, HERE'S YOUR TWO POUNDS BACK, NOW FCUK OFF.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭UnrealQueen

Love Sinecure's one:D

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Len_007

:dunno:

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭cujimmy

Last night I saw 5 guys attack and beat up an Englishman. When the police asked me why I didnt help, I told them that I thought 5 was enough

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

i thought Glyn's joke was good

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,951 ✭✭✭✭Villain

Brit bashing you can't beat it!!.

This is old:

Paisley gets knocked down during a riot and ends up in a coma, he stays in the coma for 15 years.

After which time he wakes up with his son beside him, he grabs the son and says what the story up here.

Son:Well dad I have some bad news and some good news.

Ian:Whats the bad news?

Son: Well dad theres an United Ireland!

Ian: **** that, what else?

Son:Gerry is the Taoiseach

Ian:OMFG what's teh good news??

Son:Rangers beat Celtic last week.

Ian: Ah thank god for small mery's, what was the score??

Son: 1-8 to 9 points!!

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 388 ✭✭da_deadman

I hope Ian Paisley is not a member of boards, he might not be happy if he sees this thread :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭quank

Originally posted by Exit
    old one: Ian Paisley died today when his car hit a tree. Police suspect that the IRA planted it.

LOL
    hahah, jesus_thats_gre

"Last night I saw 5 guys attack and beat up an Englishman. When the police asked me why I didnt help, I told them that I thought 5 was enough"

thought that was brilliant aswell! :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭mang87

Originally posted by Glyn
    Ian Paisley goes to Doctors office:

Ian: Doctor, every time I look in the mirror, I become sexualy aroused, and get an errection.

Doctor: Thats because you're a cnut

Heh, almost wet myslef :D

Advertisement