Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O2 Website

• 25-03-2004 1:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭

Is it just me or does the "My Account" section seem always to give the "service is unavailable".

It works the odd time but more often than not, when you click to get a balance or pay a bill it either gives the unavailable message or the pop up screen doesn't load at all.

I also notice their security certificate has expired,

It's rather annoying - need feedback from others to see if you're experiencing the same problem.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

yeah - i've had a bit of trouble getting access to it over the last few days too...

BrianG

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

got into it just now and was working fine again (apart from the expired cert)

you do have to watch what time you check things at, later at night you can get service unavailable messages as they do their account processing (although that's usually late at night / into the early hours)

BrianG

Advertisement