Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tuesday 23/03 News?

Options
  • 25-03-2004 1:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭

heres a strange thing, whilst watching Rumsfeldt being interviewed by the panel on the 9/11 enquiry on Tuesday evening skynews broke the following:
    Palastinian rockets into Israel,
    Israel sends tanks into Gaza strip,
    Israel launches rockets into the Lebanon.

this was on their red breaking news tab at the end of the screen during the interview, but I havent heard anything since...did anyone else see this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭pork99

Just another day in paradise

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭sovtek

Did they also sneak in "90 % of all Democrats are gay" or some such nonsense. :D
    Seems it would have been a perfect opportunity.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

Originally posted by bug
    this was on their red breaking news tab at the end of the screen during the interview, but I havent heard anything since...did anyone else see this?

Nope, but I did see an article on an Associated Press feed about the same things.

jc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

Saw an article about the incidents themselves.

jc

• Advertisement
Advertisement