Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

thats a whole load of ships

• 25-03-2004 7:04am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭

Remember that ep of TNG where worf goes through different Parallel universes? and near the end loads and loads of enterprise's from all the different universe start filling the sector .......Data said that all the Enterprise would fill the sector in 3 days a sector is a cube of 20 light year's and if you where to park a galaxy class ship nose to tail you would get a fleet of..........................

wait for it............

155,396,689,558,921,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 ships thats one big fleet the founders wouldnt of lasted as long as a sheeps Virginity in data's house

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,592 ✭✭✭Ro: maaan!

Whoa! That is indeed a lot. But when your making a new universe for every cake that's not chocolate that's what you get...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

I Like Cake.

That is allota ships.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,239 ✭✭✭MrVestek

..........chocolate... mmm... cale... CAAAAKE!!!!.... yummy cake. Erm yes and erm, i remember that ep, i liked it alot. I also liked the alternate communicator badge design. You've just given me an idea for a bridge commander screenshot btw... if only i could get the bloody game working! LOL... stupid windows. Hopefully i'll have a copy of Lindows to try it out on soon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

who did the maths for that? data guesses a major approximation due to the fact that its not a simple shape

it is a lot of ships, god damn parallel universe, wonder if there is such thing are a perpendicular universe and what would that encompass?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭Doctor Funfrock

Nice ww)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Originally posted by Dataisgod
    who did the maths for that? data guesses a major approximation due to the fact that its not a simple shape

The guy from DITL

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

DITL?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Advertisement