Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

splinter cell pandora tomorrow.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,188 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

let me know if you get it and it plays fine on ISDN - I've that too.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

will do just another week to wait, i'll be buying it regardless if it doesn't play well online.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭dangerman

just wondering when your a merc can you see the spies night vision goggles on his head.

yes u can.

being the spy is very very very challenging, but really really fun and rewarding too.

I was the spy, jumped down behind a box, and the mercs motion detection vision shows movement so in he comes running

im motionless behind the box, watching him search the room.

he runs around the box, i run around the box with him, placing myself on the other side. his motion detection goes off again, but hes not sure what the hell is going on. about 3 times we switch places around the box, he hasn't seen me properly.

finally i realise i gotta make a move so i flashbang him and leg it. hes left standing there and next thing a type message comes up sayin 'wtf?'

very funny. game is full of moments like that. still haven't really worked out how to fully immobalise/kill a merc.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

where did you get the mp demo how big is it and what connection are you on?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭dangerman

um about the goggles on the spies head, i got that wrong u cant see em when ur the merc sorry about that.

Get the mp demo here: 61 megs.
    http://www.nvidia.com/object/nzone_splintercellpandora_downloads.html

A 2meg patch is out for it too:
    http://www.gamershell.com/download_5447.shtml

Im on adsl 512k, i doubt it would be playable on normal dialup.

• Advertisement
Advertisement