Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sorry

• 25-03-2004 10:42am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,929 ✭✭✭

An apology to all those i messed up with my spoilers.I seriously didnt realise my mistake and it certainly was'nt intentional so again sorry to all i pissed off

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭whosurpaddy

as punishment for your crimes you must change your nic to.......................................... the goobledygooker.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,929 ✭✭✭raven136

i really didnt mean to mess up others viewing pleasure and my sinceriest apologise to all i messed up again

i was only messing.

but u really do have to change ur name im afraid.

also if you can it wouldnt hurt ur popularity to edit the offending post.

Yeah i just edited out the offending material.Hopefully the despise felt for me on this forum will now disappear.

well i forgive u for one. now everyone give raven a big group hug.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭NeroTheExtreme

An honest mistake I guess, i think everyone had jumped down your throat as they'd gone a couple of days everything ran smoothly, and then boom.

As a consolation to those who did get ruined by the spoiler, you've still loads left to look forward to :)

As i've said before, it takes a lot to admit you made a mistake. And if anything, this has brought the attention to the mods that we do need a second mod due to growing popularity.

So let's play.
    Nero

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,894 ✭✭✭SteM

Don't worry about it Raven, sure it's only wrestling at the end of the day and every one'll get over it....

Now, if you'd spoiled next weeks episode of Eastenders there'd have been trouble! ;)

Nah, i'd have forgiven him for the Kat and Alfie show.
    But ruin Corrie and i'll hunt ya down and kill ya! ;)

Nero

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,894 ✭✭✭SteM

Next week in Corrie - Everyone rows with each other.
    Next week in Eastenders - Everyone rows with each other.

And people slag wrestling!? Those programs do my head in!

• Advertisement

Heh, hence the point of us bringing them up
    Then you have the american tripe, friends, scrubs, sex in the city, buffy, smallville et al.

Thank got two out of the above are gone ;)
    Nero

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

Yeah!
    Can someone explain me why scrubbs on actually on TV. I have to go on record tho and say THAT 70S SHOW rocks, only good american tripe :)

Top notch to Raven136 for owning up to his mistake. That takes a real man to not shout at everyone for a fortnight after hes been corrected.

Accepted!

Hanza

Thanks Hanza but got to disagree about your view on american tv

these shoews are class

Drew Carey
    King of Queens
    Family Guy(its coming back)
    Fraiser

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,974 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

i forgive ya too raven, im not much of a tv series fan tho, i only watch wrestling and music on tv really and southpark/simpsons if its on. Watch alot of movies tho which i always end up watching/buying on DVD.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭Davey Devil

Raven likes Family Guy - all is forgiven.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

Originally posted by Hanza
    Yeah!
    Can someone explain me why scrubbs on actually on TV.

EEEKKK! *Jumps up and down like a little girl*

Scrubs is cool! That, the simpsons and csi are probably the only things I watch on tv nowadays.

Ur a big man Raven. Perhaps as big as Godzilla.:)

Advertisement