Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business DSL Comparison Table

Options
  • 25-03-2004 12:14pm
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,784 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi, I have added a comparison table for Business DSL to the IrelandOffLine website.

You can find it at: IrelandOffLine Business DSL Comparison Table

Please note all prices in the Business DSL Comparison table are EXCLUDING VAT (21%)
    while all the prices in the IrelandOffLine Residential DSL Broadband Comparison Table are INCLUDING VAT (21%).

Of course there is nothing stopping a residential customer getting a business product and vice versa.

Please let me know if I made any mistakes, errors and omissions expected.

BTW I expect to be updating EsatBT's products next month (April 2004), when I expect they will launch new Business DSL products.

BBTW The Netsource office@home product can only be purchased if you are a teleworker and Netsource directly bill your employeer.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 674 ✭✭✭Stonemason

As BK points out
    Of course there is nothing stopping a residential customer getting a business product and vice versa.

sept one thing EIRCON.

I am starting a business and have been waiting a month for a phone line.Once i get the phone line ill probably be waiting another six months for the 2MB ADSL connection .What really pisses me off is twice this week they promised to come round both times they failed to turn up(like i have nothing better to do than wait for them).We are suposed to open a week Friday looks like we wont have a net connection bit of a **** for a net/computer shop.

Good old Eircon customer care ya cant beat it (tho i wish i could with a big stick)

Thats a bad link Muck,Hope its funny i could do with a laugh about now :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭spongebob

Print it and paste it to the front door.

Its a karma thing !

Why do i get the feeling that might not be such a good idea :D.

News Today (10,02,2099)

Oldest man in Ireland fianly gets Broadband.When asked why it took so long Eircom replied he thought he was a funny fecker :D.

Advertisement