Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

You are Vinnie Mac/May contain spoilers

• 25-03-2004 1:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,929 ✭✭✭

You are vinnie mac and have seen your latest buy rates so you decide to do something about it.what are the ten things you would do to improve the product and viewing figures

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭whosurpaddy

raw did a better figure last week than its done in 2 years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,929 ✭✭✭raven136

yeah but the only reason for that was surely because the roster draft was announced a week before that and people watched for the curiosity factor .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

well they certainly well drop after this disappointment of a draft.

• Advertisement

its a bit of a thinker.

1. give wrestlers enforced breaks of 1 month a year. make them take these breaks. obviously they would be staggered so the product goes on 365.

2. get rid of brian gewirtz tbh. id be inclined to let bischoff book or at least co -write raw. and for gods sake have
    paul heyman
    back on tv

3. do away with all possible links between raw and sd. make the brand split as realistic as possible or theres no point to it.

4. Make use of the large tape library. They are bringing in this new video on demand thing. but their wcw tape library has a limited shelf life imo. they need to start producing high quality- big disc sets like the flair one. not like the monday night wars one.

5. do not start introducing more ppv's - at least not yet. the single brand ppvs arent strong enough yet, dont drive away people who see themselves as being ripped off by too many ppvs, or stop caring as they dont see these ppv's.

6. use the brand specific divisions a lot more to create a differant feel to each show. cruisers on sd, hardcore / womens on raw.

7. stop offering inflated contracts to people like goldberg/ steiner. wwe's 2 last big signings have imo both flopped. they need to concentrate on building stars in ovw. (and stop not signgin aj styles's)

8. As ive said before have a yearly 2 week, trade period, starting at WM to give that ppv extra spice.

9. more big ppvs/any ppvs abroad. there is a huge uptapped market that mostly only gets 1 or 2 house shows a year.

thats all i can think of for now. more later.

1.Let heyman on the creative team

2.move the cruiser weights up to at least 3rd or4 th matches on the card and allocate them a proper amount of time

3.create a proper tag division

4.Shoot big show and a train

5.push rvd

6.use the former ecw guys in a real and proper way

7.Dont sign aj styles or low ki cause you will only **** them up and not use them

8.sign teddy hart to feud with rey(i know he is an asshole but he has talent)

9.stop shoving orton down our throats...too much exposure too fast

10.never let a mcmahon on t.v. again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 424 ✭✭a-hole

they are doing a good job but id

let benoith hold the title for a long time use

hhh to bost younger talent and get him out of the title picture

use heat and volocity as full wrestling shows that bild storylines not just show raw and sd,

enifise more on humer

bring back vinny ruso and use him right

dont let wrestlers do any writing

USE THE TITLES AVAILABLE they dont need more they need to use the ones they have

give tag teems a reasion for being together

dont bring in any more talent without a background to them or a caracter (this druned the basiams, noble, spanky, lundan, betasta, and others for mounts, we need a reasion to get behind someone

and if im vinny mac id f**k torey stacey and sable or they are fired

Originally posted by raven136
    8.sign teddy hart to feud with rey(i know he is an asshole but he has talent)

i wouldve thought amazing red could give rey a run for his money, and the 718 thing is a perfect fued starter

very true..i didnt think of him.I really am surprise that Teddy Hart has not been signed by wwe

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭NeroTheExtreme

If i was Vinny Mac.

1) Bring in AJ Styles, make sure Heyman is on the creative for SD and make sure he gets used right

2) At least CONSIDER taking the cruiserweight situation more seriously.

3) Have Brian Gewirtz, Michael Hayes and Vince Russo all work at their local k-marts.

4) Make proper use of their back catalogue.

5) Bury the idea of ECW once and for all. They screwed it up the first time, they'll screw it up again. It they bring back ECW, 1) it'll never be as it was and 2) they'll end up injuring their workers at an alarming rate just like they did two years ago.

6) Keep the womens division on one brand.

7) Do something DRASTICALLY with their tag division, it's in the worst condition i've ever seen it in.

8) Send Cripple H to Smackdown, at least it'll be something new, i'd say let him boost younger talent but he seems to be taking the hint regarding Benoit.

9) Do something better with their undercard, O'Haire, Rhyno, hell even Orlando Jordan could work wonders if they were used correctly.

10) Never hire Brock Lesnar, Bill Goldberg and Nathan Jones again as they proved to be complete waste of money in the long run, and from a company standpoint, ya have to say DOWN WITH THIS SORT OF THING!

Nero
    (Thank you for asking)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Cianan2

Put HHH in a match with a big huge bear,with no supervision from the bear care people and no outside interference!!!!

Advertisement