Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

flat-rate internet access

Options
  • 25-03-2004 1:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,418 ✭✭✭✭

just one question i want flat rate ( can't get broadband at present due to line failing excchnage enabled compalined to everyone including dermot ahern and phil nolan to no effect)
    but don't want CPS and don't want to sign a 12 month contract - just in case i can get some form of broadband soon i can't really beleive i won't be able to get broadband in the next 12 months of some form.

anyone any ideas

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Eircom's flat-rate has no contract.

Just be careful. If your line eventually passes for broadband, wait until you receive your next bill before cancelling the flat rate. If you cancel before your bill date, you'll be charged at full rate for any internet calls you made in the past month. It can work out pricey.

You're also better off signing up online, rather than through their sales dept: http://autoreg.eircom.net/

:)

(Also gonna move this to Nets/Comms)

Advertisement