Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does the pearl Jam good stuff stop at Ten.

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

Originally posted by therecklessone
    Yeah it is, bit I think there are more obvious ones than that. I got a handbook to the bootleg series from Tenclub last summer, I'll have a look and get back to you.

nlgbbbblth, did you check that link to Djangos? I'm not sure if I saw the other 2, but try there and then amazon.com after that. Good collection to have.

yes checked it just now thanks
    some great prices on it

no sign of those two shows nor on Amazon either.

checked a Pearl Jam site and it suggests available through I Tunes only I think

• Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭Dun

Yeah, I have those three albums, and they basically have all their studio catalogue with the exceptions of:

Garden (notable exception there)
    Glorified G.
    WMA (Doesn't even appear in Daughter)
    Leash
    Satan's Bed
    Who You Are
    Red Mosquito
    Around The Bend
    No Way
    Pilate
    Red Dot

And none of the more experimental tracks (Pry to, Bugs, Aye Davanita, Hey Foxy.., I'm Open, Push Me, Pull Me) were played. They did perform Arc, but it doesn't appear in the album. Over the course of the 2003 tour they played it 9 times, but it hasn't appeared on any of the official bootlegs - there's a theory going round that it might've be an unspoken memorial to the 9 Roskilde victims.

None of the tracks are repeated over the course of the three albums, with the exception of Yellow Ledbetter which was played on the 3/7 and 11/7 shows (I think the crowd were crying it for it on that last night).

In addition, they also played State of Love and Trust, Leaving Here, ****in' up, I got ****, I am a Patriot, Crazy Mary, Soldier of Love, Driven to Tears, Baba O'Riley on the 2/3 July nights. The 11th of July ones are above.

And whoever posted that the bootlegs can only be bought through iTunes now is correct - there's only a couple of ones that you can buy from shops. You can get the CDs of Tokyo (3 Mar ), State College (3 May), Mansfield (11 Jul ), New York x 2 (8/9 Jul), and Perth (23 Feb) for £8.99 sterling for most of them here at Play.com.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

*obsessive alert*

All the tracks that don't appear...

Garden
    Rats
    Leash
    Glorified G
    WMA
    Last Exit
    Pry To
    Bugs
    Satans Bed
    Aye Davanita
    Hey Foxymophandlemama, Thats Me
    Red Mosquito
    I'm Open
    Mankind
    Around The Bend
    MFC
    Push Me, Pull Me
    No Way
    Pilate
    Red Dot

Also some notable b-sides missing...

Wash
    Dirt Frank
    Undone
    Last Kiss
    Black Red Yellow

• Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭Dun

Originally posted by therecklessone
    *obsessive alert*

All the tracks that don't appear...

Mankind

MFC

Both of them were played on 11/7/03 in Mansfield - see Disc Three listing up above, tracks 1 & 7.

I stand corrected.

Right so, I'm off to specsavers...

:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

Originally posted by Dun
    Yeah, I have those three albums, and they basically have all their studio catalogue with the exceptions of:

Garden (notable exception there)
    Glorified G.
    WMA (Doesn't even appear in Daughter)
    Leash
    Satan's Bed
    Who You Are
    Red Mosquito
    Around The Bend
    No Way
    Pilate
    Red Dot

And none of the more experimental tracks (Pry to, Bugs, Aye Davanita, Hey Foxy.., I'm Open, Push Me, Pull Me) were played. They did perform Arc, but it doesn't appear in the album. Over the course of the 2003 tour they played it 9 times, but it hasn't appeared on any of the official bootlegs - there's a theory going round that it might've be an unspoken memorial to the 9 Roskilde victims.

None of the tracks are repeated over the course of the three albums, with the exception of Yellow Ledbetter which was played on the 3/7 and 11/7 shows (I think the crowd were crying it for it on that last night).

In addition, they also played State of Love and Trust, Leaving Here, ****in' up, I got ****, I am a Patriot, Crazy Mary, Soldier of Love, Driven to Tears, Baba O'Riley on the 2/3 July nights. The 11th of July ones are above.

And whoever posted that the bootlegs can only be bought through iTunes now is correct - there's only a couple of ones that you can buy from shops. You can get the CDs of Tokyo (3 Mar ), State College (3 May), Mansfield (11 Jul ), New York x 2 (8/9 Jul), and Perth (23 Feb) for £8.99 sterling for most of them here at Play.com.

there's some difference between £8.99 sterling and €33 :(

I'd also recommend the State College show (May 3), its another 3 CD set. Very long, and great setlist:

Disc: 1
    1. Release
    2. Save You
    3. Animal
    4. Corduroy
    5. Cropduster
    6. Elderly Woman Behind the Counter in a Small Town
    7. Even Flow
    8. Grievance
    9. I Am Mine
    10. Improv
    11. Rearviewmirror