Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ps2 Online

Options
  • 25-03-2004 8:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

Hey all,
    The guy in game told me that I cant play the PS2 online in ireland and thats why they dont have any network adaptors for sale ... is this true ?

Thanks
    Al

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭BioHazRd

Probably more suited to the games board. That being said, I believe that situation is true.

Bio

• Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭adnans

moved from the Massively Multiplayer* board.

adnans

* = CLICK IT.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Zhane

yes it is available cos iv been playing 'The Sims Bustin Out' and 'Ghost Recon' on it for a while...its just not offically launched yet. And yesterday i won a place on the Beta Tester trials so it should be offically launching soon. so go back to game and put that guy straight....:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

smyths on Jervis st have been selling the adapters for ages. They also sold the xbox LIVE kits before GAME. GAME always seem a little careful about online console games.

Anway, i didn't put my name down for the beta trials in time so i just ordered a adapter of play.com. Suppose to arrive Wednesday but thanks to the postal strike, it could be any time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Zhane

all the game stores down here dont have any of the adaptors. so i just asumed that it hadnt launched here yet. Iv been mulling over the idea of getting Xbox Live but im not sure

• Advertisement
Advertisement