Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EatAge

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

Thats no excuse ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

Shur theres a centra/spar at the end of Patricks Hill. What more culinary delights do you need than a rock hard salad roll?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

I know the guy whose parents own that store so I won't badmouth their ****ty food and questionable health issues.

I stole food from the Old Oak once... well... I just didn't pay for it... and I forgot to remind them that I hadn't...

We drink down Brannigans on Thursday nights... happy hour :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

Originally posted by Kold
    I know the guy whose parents own that store so I won't badmouth their ****ty food and questionable health issues.
    Not to mention their sky-high prices.. unless things have changed since the days I paid over 3 quid for a bottle of coke and a mars bar.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Well it's not that expensive but it's expensive considering the quality and that sometimes it smells of cat urine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭RichyX

Originally posted by dahamsta
    Since when do students "do lunch"? Shouldn't you be asking where the nearest pub with student discounts is?

adam
    Christ, I didnt know any pubs do a student discount. Dont go out much in Cork in fairness. Mainly because my class are a shower of cnuts.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement