Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Google adsense payment information.

Options
  • 25-03-2004 10:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭

Just some useful information for anybody running adsense and would like to hold their payments until their balance reaches a significant enough amount to cover the wire/exchange fees etc.
    I think the moral of the email is that you can hold payments but only on a monthly basis and for a maximum of six months. See below;

Unfortunately, we cannot accept requests for indefinite holds or for holds until specific balances have been reached.

We will be happy to hold your earnings on a month-by-month basis. To allow us to do so, please send an email to adsense-support@google.com before the 5th of each month following the month for which you would like payment to be held. For example, to have payment held for March earnings, please email us before April 5th. To have your payment held for this month, please send us a separate email with your request.

You may also request to have payments held over a longer period of time provided that you supply us with a specific date range. As we prefer not to accept hold requests more than six months in advance, at this time you may not have payments held past September.

Sincerely,

The Google Team

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭Terminator

Yeah its handy to know in case you're moving or the dollar goes into freefall. Anybody in Dublin got their Google checks yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,886 ✭✭✭cgarvey

Originally posted by Terminator
    Anybody in Dublin got their Google checks yet?

Yup, but haven't lodged it yet.
    .cg

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,950 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Got mine the other day for ~€130.
    No hurry to cash it as I don't think it will go too far in this country (might pay for a night out on my own :D).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭Enygma

I know a guy whos made about E400 in the last month. I on the other hand have made E18 :)

Lucky bastard!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

Their new tracking and other features should help to improve your performance, or at least see what is going on.

• Advertisement

Jesus - still waiting for mine! :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

I haven't had a chance to setup "zones" yet, but I intend to get them setup asap.

Has anybody managed to get adsense running with PhpAdsNew?

Yeah the new channels reporting is ace. It was quite an eye-opener to see where the revenue was coming in. Forums make next to nothing.

Advertisement