Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kotr

Options
  • 25-03-2004 11:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭

Is it any good folks? Im really lookin to get a game thats gonna last me and maybe live up to the standard set by Final Fantasy 7 in my mind for an RPG. Is it a great game or are there any others you would recommend? I also am considering maybe Morrowind, obviously, Im talkin Xbox here because what other console is worth it!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭talla

I've played it on the Pc and its a great game. As far as I know its a direct port from the xbox. Do a search for knights of the old republic on this forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

I liked it, and you will play it all the way through at least twice.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,176 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

i thought it was great. cleared it twice already. once good and once bad. started again with the padawan mod, which lets you start the game as a jedi.

morrowind is brilliant. it's one of the biggest games ever, ****in loads to do. great game.

neither are as good as Final Fantasy Vii though. but thats cause nothing ever will be...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,754 ✭✭✭Big Chief

Originally posted by Kiith
    i thought it was great. cleared it twice already. once good and once bad. started again with the padawan mod, which lets you start the game as a jedi.

jesus! :D

this would have made taris more enjoyable

i've played it through and completed it 4 times already though (on xbox) so i dont think ill buy it for the pc just to get this mod (although i am tempted for some reason, loved kotor)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

think i'll play through it again with that mod now.
    not a big fan of rpg's, i fecking loved kotor though:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Draupnir

Cheers lads, guess I will just have to buy both! Kotor first though

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

one of the most enjoyable RPGs ive ever played + its star wars :p

Advertisement