Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What...

• 25-03-2004 11:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭

What is black and blue and doesn't laugh a lot?

I'll let you know soon!!

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,008 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

I'd advise you to have a read of the stickies

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭oeNeo

A rape victim! I'm not sure but I think it's a rape victim. Infact, I'm almost certain it's a rape victim... yes, it's definately a rape victim!

Rape victim.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭Doctor Funfrock

that is disgusting you sicko! the answer is an inter milan fan :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭oeNeo

Oh Darn! Hehe, silly old me I suppose. I really thought it was a rape victim though. Rape victim.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭UnrealQueen

:confused: The rape victim one is disgusting, and the Inter milan one is dumb.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭Oriel

Doctor Funfrock,
    I think I'm going to hate you pretty soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭Doctor Funfrock

ok sorry someone isnt a football fan :eek: :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭quank

me neither :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Healio

Originally posted by oeNeo
    A rape victim! I'm not sure but I think it's a rape victim. Infact, I'm almost certain it's a rape victim... yes, it's definately a rape victim!

Rape victim.

F**kin genious mate, this makes the thread!!! :D:D:D

Advertisement