Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sacred

Options
  • 26-03-2004 12:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭

I've just been playing the demo, and although at first, it didn't strike me as being any good, I was quite suprised.

It's kinda like Diablo 2, only with a load more features, and far better graphics. One interesting thing I found was that you could buy a horse to ride around on! Now that's an interesting idea, and I'm suprised it's not been used in an RPG type game.

The game world seems certainly more interesting than that of Diablo, where you just had a tiny little camp where you could buy and sell weapons, and such, then hundreds of randomly generated dungeons, caves, and such filled to the brim with monsters. But so far, in Sacred there's a lot more populance, towns villages, castles, and all such kinds of things all over the place.

Has anyone else played this? It's been quite some time since I've played such a stupidly simply point'n'click type RPG, but the Diablo games certainly were incredibly addictive back in the day, and this seems to have topped them!

Might get it myself at some stage, 'tis only £17.99 on play.com.

Advertisement