Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] Accommodation from April to August - Dublin

Options
  • 26-03-2004 1:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭

Myself and a friend of mine are moving to dublin at the end of the week for work placement for the summer.
    I've got my accomodation sorted already, but he has left it a bit late.
    We'll be working in Ballsbridge, so if there's a room going somewhere within bus/walking/cycling distance could you give some details?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

A good idea might be to try student accomodation. Alot of students with leases running from August to August might be trying to get away for the summer and would be happy to sublet their room to your mate. All he needs is the cash and the approval of the landlord in question.

If he's in Ballsbridge then UCD or Rathmines would only be a bike ride away. Maybe ucd or trinity webpages might have linkies and stuff.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement