Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

In dash DVD player!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭daveg

I think you missed a 0 there Con :)

Actually if you bought one of these and burned a DVD full of MP3's would it play on one of these players?

4.3GB of MP3's @ adverage size of 5MB per MP3 = nearly 900 MP3's or 90 albums on 1 disc :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭freetoair

I know I'm probably going to start a big arguement here but I'd be wary of any website which accepts payments via paypal ONLY.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

They take Visa and Mastercard too but a quick search turned up this

http://www.resellerratings.com/seller2132.html

Pity, their prices are very good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭daveg

Dont buy a car stereo from the US anyway. Radio will not work in Ireland (different tuning system). I learnt the hard way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭solaris

Originally posted by daveg
    Dont buy a car stereo from the US anyway. Radio will not work in Ireland (different tuning system). I learnt the hard way.

It depends on the model - some let you change the frequency steps. I got a Kenwood from the US a few years ago, and it worked fine after using a power-on key press sequence to adjust the freq steps.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭hshortt

You'd still need a monitor too.

Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭woody

got a pioneer from the states and i can get about 90% of channels it is a pain but does'nt really bother me :)

Advertisement