Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hull City Fc for CM4

• 26-03-2004 5:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Managing Hull City in div 3 at the moment. Any suggestions for decent players for half nothing (any position) that are willing to play in the lower divisions. Max=500k to spend to help put the tigers on top.:o

Comments

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

I usually try to get players on free transfers when I'm in the lower divisions. Try Guererro and Tijanni Babangida etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,083 ✭✭✭carbsy

You shouldn't need to buy any players to get Hull promoted as they have the best squad in the division.They are widely regarded as a Division 2 side.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭gudpony

john o Flynn. always grabs a few goals 4 me

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭lad12

john o Flynn. always grabs a few goals 4 me

Ah sure what would you kno...your only a ***

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭BadCharlie

Get your self some load players.
    David Bellion from MU is not a bad player i would try and sign him for the year.

Also one of the best players in the game and u can get him for 25k at the start. Play him in midfield or upfront its up to u. The only problem is that i cant remember his whole name. But do a search for orri and he is from iceland and aged about 23 or 24. Get him and put him up front u wont spend 25k better ever again.

If u cant find him when i get home i will look up his full name.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 407 ✭✭niallith

orri freyr oskarsson
    only about 50k for some norweigan team
    v good player

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 teddybearall

Cheers for the tips lads. With 9 games to go in div 3 of my first season Hull are 1 point clear. Will try these players to strengthen the squad.

Advertisement