Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Final Fantasy Ringtones!!!

Options
  • 26-03-2004 10:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭

Wondering if any of you's could help me out. I've got a Nokia 3510i...nice enough phone, does the job, except for the fact that it can only play polyphonic ringtones. Being slightly obsessed with Final Fantasy VII, I miss my old monophonic FFVII ringtones on my 3310! Anybody know anywhere you can get Final Fantasy VII polyphonic ringtones? Any theme will do! And bearing in mind I'm in Ireland, so it'd have to be available here.

If not, I'm tempted to just start using my 3310 again... :dunno:

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭Kevok

vgmusic.com

Currently have the FFVII battle music as my ringtone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭Fianna

:confused: How did you get it onto your phone? Is there something I'm missing?!

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭wataru

http://www.utherworld.com/

This place rox, does all the key presses.... so EZ!

!*!*!PLACE BETS NOW!*!*!

JAY

• Registered Users Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Ste.phen

Originally posted by Fianna
    :confused: How did you get it onto your phone? Is there something I'm missing?!

you need to send it by MMS from a website, use a datacable, use IR or bluetooth, put it on a wap site and downlaod from the phone, etc

That site just has the MIDI files.

On a related note i have the motorbike chase music as my alarm :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭Fianna

Thanks for the help. If anybodies interested I found a wap site that does about 20 Final Fantasy VII polyphonic ringtones, aswell as FF VIII,IX and X...

http://www.geocities.com/pannawapinc/games-galore2_98.wml

I downloaded about 6, but could only get one working! :mad: Sephiroth's Theme. Which is fairly **** as a ringtone. All I want is Aeris' Theme! It's on that site but it won't work...

Thanks anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭LanceStorm

Advertisement