Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Final Fantasy Ringtones!!!

Options
  • 26-03-2004 10:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭

Wondering if any of you's could help me out. I've got a Nokia 3510i...nice enough phone, does the job, except for the fact that it can only play polyphonic ringtones. Being slightly obsessed with Final Fantasy VII, I miss my old monophonic FFVII ringtones on my 3310! Anybody know anywhere you can get Final Fantasy VII polyphonic ringtones? Any theme will do! And bearing in mind I'm in Ireland, so it'd have to be available here.

If not, I'm tempted to just start using my 3310 again...

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 SwollenTesticle

Hey If you want Final Fantasy VII tones you can get the battle music (the music you hear when you fight bosses or main storyline fights).

The site is available with internet here is the site, its called Polyphonic ringtones

Type in http://www.polyphonicringtonez.com/wap

This site is great all you pay is for your time on the net, which is 1/2 cent per min

Let me know if your having any problems using this wap site.

Advertisement