Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creative Jukebox 3 - 20GB MP3 Player

• 26-03-2004 10:52am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭

I was in PC World in Blanchardstown yesterday picking up some photo paper and I saw one of these Creative Jukebox 3 - 20GB on a bargain table as you walk in the door for only €69!! The box was open so maybe somethings missing but it sounds like a great deal. Only one there so better be fast if you want it.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

actually its €200. €69 off.
    ie the sticker is in 3 parts the original price, the sale price, and the saving.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭aaf

Originally posted by davidwwalsh
    actually its €200. €69 off.
    ie the sticker is in 3 parts the original price, the sale price, and the saving.

Didn't notice that. Sorry. Was just walking past and I glimpsed it. My apologies to anyone who had their hopes of a cheap MP3 player raised. :o

Advertisement