Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Footage of game running on PSP

Options
  • 26-03-2004 11:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭

Looks interesting so far.

here

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭Len_007

Was there a link to the footage on that site? Or are they just talking about it, didn't take time to read the article

• Registered Users Posts: 9,188 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Right at the top of the atricle.
    GDC: Sony Shows First PSP Game
    By David Smith
    3/25/2004

UPDATED! Check out first video footage of Death Jr. in action! See it in MPG or [URL=mms://zdmedia.wmod.llnwd.net/a111/o1/Death_JR/deathjb.WMV]WMV - Streaming formats[/url].

[edit] Just saw the video, not my type of game, the graphics look good for handheld though.[/edit]

• Registered Users Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭Scruff

good??? they're bloody brilliant, if they are for real. really make the gba look dated, like a snes really......:dunno:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,968 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoGiE

That looks bloody class tbh. What are the specs for the PSP?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭L5

Specs havent really been released yet. The developer of that game says most of the stuff can be done on PS2 can be done on the PSP too. The only thing i can see getting in the way of this thing is the price. Theres not a hope in hell it'll launch here at under 200 euro, way too much for a portable in my opinion.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Zhane

wow....just wow!

Advertisement