Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sting the movie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

Oh My Terry Funking God.
    What the fuk are they doing. It'll probally be on the GOD channel faster then TWC. It probally wont even be a proper depiction of Stings life, more like a phrase Jesus session.

God dam Christians. And people wonder why I take pride in priests calling me a Heretic.

Hanza

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭NeroTheExtreme

Wow? The ex Police vocalist is doing a movie. This will be interesting! :P
    Nero

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭JippoKelly

Originally posted by NeroTheExtreme
    Wow? The ex Police vocalist is doing a movie. This will be interesting! :P
    Nero

Too right it will be interesting! With all the allegations of Sting and his wife being addicted to swinging floating about, I'd say it could be even more controversial than The Passion of The Christ. Mightn't get past the censors though!

Seriously, a movie about Sting. Nice and holistic no doubt. That guy loooovves Jesus. Can't wait for it to be shown on the God channel. Quality station.

Maybe those who are first to order will also get a copy of Ted Dibiase's book thrown in! Autographed and all!

Nero

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement

I heard that on the DVD extras they're gonna show Jake The Snake failing his audition!

Nero

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

Originally posted by whosurpaddy
    and they think the passion of christ will be bad.

http://tennessean.com/celebrities/archives/04/03/48813910.shtml?Element_ID=48813910
    Quote from article
    "Some Nashville folks are making a feature film about the transformation of old WWE star Sting from boozing, drugging womanizer to praising, worshipping Christian"

Sting was in WWE? they must have confused him with the ultimate warrior! bwahahahah!

Nero

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Bigshot

Apparently he showed up late to the TNA tapings late last night and was not too co-operative during an interview segment. He wasnt bothered answering any of the questions and instead just tried to get a reaction from the crowd.

Movie will suck prob bypass video and go straight to TV instead. Hey we might even be watching it (or ignoring it) on the wrestling channel in the near future.

Maybe the idea of reading Chyna's book isn't so bad after all.
    Nero

• Advertisement
Advertisement