Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Magazine for 6 bay CD System

Options
  • 26-03-2004 2:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭

Hi,

I have a Pioneer 6 bay CD System in a car I just got but the magizine that holds the actual CDs is missing. I was told I could get one for about 30-40 Euro. Anyone know where. I went to the Motor Store shop in Stillorgan and I'm told they are going into liquidation so wont be able to order it and they dont have one in stock. (The did stock them)

Its just the unit to hold the 6 CDs. The actual unit which this goes into is there.

TIA

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭louie

Pioneer CD Changer Mag

Is this the one you are looking for? We could get it for you but it will take few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭blazesoftware

Yep that looks the one. I have the CDX-P25. Its a little pricier than I was told. If I cant find it cheaper I'll be back to you.

Advertisement