Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Backround Style?

Options
  • 26-03-2004 4:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,476 ✭✭✭

How about a new backround style that looks really boring- like a black and white excell sheet without a big logo title at the top etc for those of us who use boards in work.

Camouflage it so people walking past won't make smart comments about productivity levels?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

I tend to use minimilist as it looks like a web interface for a server or something. Doesn't work when reading a Slydice special though.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

get caught did yeh connor?

Minimalist works best alright, its the closest possible thing that there is to bland and boring. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

While were on this topic, is there any chance we can make the backgrounds a little more customisible?

For example, I use the Smallville skin which has nice easy going colors. However, i hate the program and im sick of people saying to me "wtf, your reading some smallville site?". It would be lovely if i could disable the logo or something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

smallview.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Dave

Originally posted by Dustaz
    While were on this topic, is there any chance we can make the backgrounds a little more customisible?

For example, I use the Smallville skin which has nice easy going colors. However, i hate the program and im sick of people saying to me "wtf, your reading some smallville site?". It would be lovely if i could disable the logo or something.

Yeah I'm in the same boat. I'd say alot of people think I'm obsessed with smallville at this stage, and when I start mentioning stuff like skins they just tune out and get confused.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

in work i use minimilist, no avatars, no pictures in posts (links only) and no sigs.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

I can see about making Smallville (since the forum has gone by the wayside) just a Blue skin - that would just mean changing the logo and background - PM me if I forget...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭woosaysdan

Originally posted by smoke-me-a-kipper
    in work i use minimilist, no avatars, no pictures in posts (links only) and no sigs.
    thats just a waste moe go all out!!! im using the simpsons one and its seems really fast here!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

Originally posted by woosaysdan
    thats just a waste moe go all out!!! im using the simpsons one and its seems really fast here!

ah but you see, no snazzy avatars // sigs // orimages and it looks half decent (in a work sence of course)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,476 ✭✭✭ShriekingSheet

Originally posted by crash_000
    get caught did yeh connor?

It'll happen to you one day young man!

• Advertisement
Advertisement